Please Download our latest Resource Manager 3.0 Brochure
- Resource Manager is a flexible web based application with drag and drop based task assignment to resources.
- Resources can be anything - People, Instruments, Sample Points etc.
- Tasks can be anything - perform a test, calibrate an instrument, participate in training.
- Resource Manager works with any LIMS (or standalone).
- Version 3.0 includes Automated Scheduling, Resource Utilisation Metrics & Capacity Planning
Example Use Cases
- Manage the allocation of testing tasks to analysts within the laboratory and assign instrument/equipment as resources for the task. Any change to the scheduling of the task will be reflected for the analyst and instrument.
- The above use case can be extended to include all other tasks/duties that an analyst may perform (training, project work, inventory, paperwork etc)
- Visualisation of stability pull events where stability samples must be taken from cabinets for testing.
- Visualisation of instrument calibration and maintenance events.
- Visualisation of sampling collection events for water testing - in this case, the sample point is consider as a resource along with the person who will carry out the sample collection.
- Manage the allocation of plates to microbiology incubators. Use the resource properties to see availability of capacity to handle the required number of plates at the appropriate temperature conditions. Track when a plate should be removed for counting.