Workshops are the cornerstone to our collaborative approach to laboratory integration with our pharma customers. We want to develop solutions based on their requirements and strategic perspective.
- Lean Laboratory Informatics Solution Design and Planning
- Resource Management and Utilisation
- Globalisation through Merging/Convergence of Systems including Systems Architecture
- Optimised use of LIMS
- Systems Integration and Automation
- Data Warehousing for Knowledge Mining
Combining our industry knowledge and the early identification of unnecessary processes, weak points within existing systems and integration requirements, enables us to work with the customer to develop an efficient, cost effective and durable solution, while implementing the customers’ and industry best practice and ensuring buy-in from the key stakeholders at all stages of the project.
Benefits of Orbis LabSystems Consultancy Services:
- Streamlined workflows and processes
- Identification of cost savings in laboratory process
- Clear identification of ROI on projects
- Access to industry best practice through our expert consultants
- Commitment to meeting the regulatory requirements of the customers
- Buy-in of key stakeholders